1. No requests of any kind will be accepted.
2. Never ever ever ask us when an episode will be out.
3. Do not create Game Threads. (Ex. Counting Thread, The Person Above Me..., This or That?, etc.)
4. Do not create duplicate threads, use the Search Feature before creating threads.
5. Do not create threads that have absolutely no means except to increase post counts.
6. Stay on-topic within a thread and do not go off-topic.
7. No unnecessary 'bumping' of threads, use the Edit Feature.
8. No advertising for financial gain. (Ex. sites where the more clicks a person gets the more they gain, for whatever reason)
9. No posting pictures of any explicit content (ex. nudity)
10. Flaming on other members will not be tolerated. (This includes but is not limited to any racial slurs/ vulgarity).
11. Definitely no spamming! If you don't know what spamming is... ouch.
12. Avatar size cannot exceed 150x150px (Subject to change)
13. Signature size cannot exceed 600x200px (Subject to change)
14. Use the spoiler tag
whenever it is needed. Remember to keep in mind that there are many others that only watch the shows whenever we release it - so kindly use the spoiler tag if your post will tell events, people, etc we haven't released yet.FAQs
1. What are fansubs? - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fansub
2. What are scanlations? - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scanlation
3. How do I download your releases? In the topic starters of threads, there is the multiURL Link that leads to direct download servers (SendSpace, MegaUpload or MediaFire) and also Torrents.
4. How do I watch your releases? - We mostly release using h264, .mp4 container. It is suggested that you install necessary codecs. The most recommended codec packs is the latest Combined Community Codec Pack, the latest FFDShow or K-Lite codec pack. Suggested players for playback are Media Player Classic, Zoomplayer, VLC, GOMPlayer and mplayer.
5. What is CRC32? What is that jumbled #s at the end of each file? - The alphanumeric codes at each of the filename is the CRC32. Basically, it is fingerprint of the file and this is the basis if your download is authentic and and is not corrupted. If you checked the CRC, it just means that your download was corrupted. It can easily be fixed if you rejoin the swarm of torrents using that file and complete the download. Suggested checker is RapidCRC
6. When will <insert title / episode here> be released? - kindly do not ask that question. We do this in our free time and for free. We all have our real lives. All releases will be released when they are done.
7. Can I post your releases at <insert website here>? - As we really cannot control how our files are re-distributed, it's okay - BUT - do not upload upload in sites where there is cash involved including streaming sites =/ Our releases are products of our great love towards the project and it should be distributed freely. It would be also okay to hotlink the multiURL links (details please see #8 below). Also never ever reencode, rename or alter in any way our releases. It's also common courtesy to link back to this site (http://subs-scans.skewedstudios.com
8. Can I repost your release links at other site? - Yes, but the multiURL link and NOT
the single MegaUpload / MediaFire / SendSpace links that are found in the original multiURL link. You can however reupload to your liking (but keep in mind the things mentioned at #7)
9. Can you reencode the releases in other formats (DivX, XviD, RMVB) and release them? - No.
10. Can I reencode your releases? - Yes you may reencode them (most probable reason is you cannot play our releases) BUT do not distribute our releases with your encode. Also if you gonna distribute our releases (not reencoded by you, of course) it's common courtesy to link back to this site (http://subs-scans.skewedstudios.com
11. Can you upload <insert title here> at <insert other filesharing sites>? - No.
12. Can I have the raws, softsubs, etc? - No. Besides, you can get the RAWs at various trackers at the links page, share, winny and perfect dark. As for softsubs, we have optional srt softsubs at some of our releases (sorry, the .ass softsubs cannot be distributed)
13. How do I view files in parts? - join splitted files using HJSplit
An Admin/Moderator is able to take any action that is necessary without warning the user if the above rules are broken.
All rules are subject to change if needed without prior notice whatsoever.