Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shinigami no Ballad Live Action  (Read 21303 times)
SkewedStudios
SkewedS Team

Email
« on: November 16, 2008, 09:08:48 AM »

Shinigami no Ballad Live Action

Official Site | DramaWiki
Downloads

Synopsis/Plot (DramaWiki)
Animal familiar Daniel was assigned to the most unusual of the Grim Reapers, Momo. Instead of the traditional black robe of the grim reapers, Momo wears all white. Instead of being cold and dispassionate towards her charges, she cries for their plight. These are stories of those who they are charged to reap.

Cast
Hamada Shoko
Yoshida Riko

Note : Currently looking for translator, translation checkers and/or spot translators who are interested in working on the DVD Omakes of this series. Kindly pm zeldAIS if interested Smiley
tyciol

I love fansubs

84128812 tycio@live.ca tyciol ashtyciol
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 09:23:19 PM »

I think I got the first two episodes of this from you guys. It looks like there are more out there too. The anime got licensed, but I got the manga so I got to see how it originated, although I guess since it started out as a novel it's not actually the origin eh?
Azazel
SkewedS Team

Here, there, everywhere

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 01:43:31 AM »

I think I got the first two episodes of this from you guys. It looks like there are more out there too. The anime got licensed, but I got the manga so I got to see how it originated, although I guess since it started out as a novel it's not actually the origin eh?

yeap, we have finished the series, all eps are available somewhere on here,

zeldAIS
SkewedS Team

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 09:16:19 AM »

Actually, the series really originated from the light novel as you mentioned. Smiley

As for the downloading the rest of the episodes, kindly click the "Downloads" at the topic starter. Have fun Cheesy

"the fansubs/scanlations community must be helping and understanding each other"
"quality fansubs/scanlations takes quality time"
"lazy and nagging leechers makes fansubbers/scanlators assholes"
papa-san

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 12:09:40 PM »

Hello there.

Would someone mind making a seed available for episodes 6 and 7?  There's several of us kind of stuck waiting.

Thanks.
zeldAIS
SkewedS Team

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 10:10:48 AM »

With the coming of newer computers, better codecs and larger resolutions, many prefers to download and acquire fansub releases that are in HD resolution (that are at least in 720p or better). We've also mentioned awhile back that we'll have HD "remasters" of our first series we've worked on - namely, Jigoku Shoujo Live Action and Shinigami no Ballad Live Action. Here is ep1 of one of the two Grin And I more than think it's right that we release it in accordance to the time we celebrate our fansub group's anniversary - which is today Cheesy Damn. To think the group existed for half a decade now - whoa Shocked Cheers to more years of quality fansubbing and happy anniversary to SkewedS Subs-Scans! Grin

[SkewedS]_Shinigami_no_Ballad_Live_Action_01_HD_[33C0FB93]_(5th_Anniv).mp4

PS: Props to Azazel-dono for leading the HD fansubbed remasters of this series. He corrected the timings, typesetted and also did the encoding for this release which is a lot of work Cool The rest of the episodes are underway so stay tuned for ShiniBara HD remasters (and soon JiSho too X3b).

"the fansubs/scanlations community must be helping and understanding each other"
strizki

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 05:30:51 PM »

i like that remasters HD... and i spread in my friends and they shocked with HD released

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
can't wait the next HD.. Grin

Where there is light, Shadow lurk and fear reign..
yet By the Blade of Knights, mankind was given hope..
tyciol

I love fansubs

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 04:33:45 PM »

I remember watching this show from you guys, but I'm not sure how far I got. Pretty sure it wasn't all 12, and I think it must have just been the first episode or something.

I'm going to search for it, and I hope to enjoy it all. However far I did get, would you recommend just viewing your guys' original work, or to busy myself finishing stuff like Kaminomi and looking for the anime of SnB until the HD is done?

Is it still being worked on?
zeldAIS
SkewedS Team

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 04:36:24 PM »

I personally would suggest watching something else first and wait for the re-release of the HD versions we are doing. Compared to when we were working on it then, and working on it now, the translations now are much better than when it first came out (as I honestly was not that good in Japanese during the time of the first releases).

Yup, we are working on it (among other stuff that get in the way which most of the time is real life events away from keyboard Tongue)

tyciol

I love fansubs

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 04:39:17 PM »

Ah cool, so it's new translations too Smiley Definitely worth waiting for if it's more than just better images then. Sometimes when a group subs something on TV it doesn't seem worth waiting for the subs being moved to DVD if it's all the same and most people don't redo it. Although nowadays DVD stuff seems to have bonus content... hm.

Anywho, a good time to seek out those 6 anime OVAs, since I already own the manga.
Azazel
SkewedS Team

Here, there, everywhere

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 04:01:10 AM »

its my bad on the delays, I just get un-indated with projects to process that some things just slip, hopefully easter will allow me to knock some more eps through

zeldAIS
SkewedS Team

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 09:05:07 AM »

I still find Saitou Yua chou cute~ <3

Download Links

zeldAIS
SkewedS Team

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2012, 01:40:52 PM »

Download Links

Azazel
SkewedS Team

Here, there, everywhere

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2013, 09:24:46 PM »

Sorry its been so long getting this ready for release, anyway, its time for Shinigami no Ballad Live Action 04 HD revisit.

This time round momo does a favor for a person who she helped pass on to the other side, a person plays with piranha's, someone learns to swim and in general make people happy with everything instead of being depressed

Enjoy this episode and hopefully we can see episode 5 in a more timely manor (well depends on what fate deals us)

Torrent | Mega.co.nz
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 10:29:39 AM by zeldAIS » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0.5 beta 1© Bloc